If you have an Android smartphone, then you may somehow know about APK files. Do you want to know more about its purpose? If yes, then here we will tell the primary purpose of APK files. The APK files play a crucial role for those who want to use the customized version or premium applications for free, which are not available on Google Playstore. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install APK files for free? Let’s get started with our tutorial.
What is an APK File?
The complete form of APK is Android Package Kit. As the name shows, it is a package in the file format. The file is used to install applications on Android devices. As Computer system uses a .exe file to install the application in the same way Android uses the APK files to install the application. Usually, all Android users use the Google Play Store to install necessary applications.
Sometimes you need something different from a routine. So now you can download APK files from our website too.
Reason to use APK File
APK files for the latest Android app releases are mostly cracked before the official release, providing you with free upgrades of all the fantastic unique updates that would otherwise be unavailable to you. Furthermore, some programs are limited to locations other than your own.
App improvements might take a long time to come properly over through the App Store. Obtaining the most recent APK for your favorite programs will allow you to skip the wait. Alternatively, you may dislike a specific program after an update and choose to reinstall an earlier version instead. Or you can also Install APK on PC.
If your Android smartphone cannot use all the Play Store features, APK files may be your only choice for installing applications.
However, it would be best to take precautions since you do not want to download illegal programs. You may get pirated software from some APK providers. That is against the law and should be ignored. Some APK downloads may include malware, so you must be cautious. Before downloading any application, do some research to ensure that you are not breaking the law or contaminating your device.
You can also check – How to Open APK files on Windows 10?
Installation of APK on Android
Before installing an app from a source other than the Google Play Store, we must first confirm that your Android phone’s settings allow you to install the application from an unknown source. It is accessible via the “Security” section or the Settings option. In general, this option states that you can install from unknown sources are permitted. Instead of changing this setting, you can install the app. Check to see whether you have sufficient storage space. Check that the APK file isn’t damaged or empty.
After the above checking, follow some easy steps below to install the APK file.
- You can easily install any APK file on an Android TV device on our website.
- Search your desired APK file in the search bar of our website.
- Once you discover your desired APK file, click on it. The application will start to download.
- After completing the process of installation, Go to the download folder on the Android smartphone.
- Find the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file.
- It will install in few moments.
- Now you enjoy the app for free.
Installation of APK file from computer
You can easily install APK files from your computer to your Android smartphone. First, you have to download the APK file on your computer then install it on your smartphone.
- Open our website on your computer.
- Search Your desired APK file in the search bar of our website.
- Download it on your computer by tapping on the download option.
- Before installing the application on your smartphones, check the Unknown Sources box to install the application, as mention before.
- Now connect your mobile with your computer using a data cable.
- It will ask you if you want to charge your device or attach it as a media file. Select the second option.
- Now Go to “My computer” to see your mobile media.
- Duplicate the APK file from your computer and place it in your desired mobile folder.
- Open the folder in your mobile in which you copied the APK file.
- Now tap on the file to install it on the Android device.
Best website to download APK file
There are several sources for APK files on the internet, but always be careful to select a site you trust. Some APK downloads may include harmful software (malware), which might risk the security of your phone. It is essential to proceed with caution when downloading or installing any software from a source other than the Google Play Store.
In general, APK downloads obtained from trustworthy sources are safer to download than those available to others. Before downloading or installing an APK, read some reviews and user comments.
You can trust our website to download an APK file as we perform various security checks before making them available to you. We prioritize security, and you may download APKs without fear of malware or viruses.