Everyone is aware of the word “Android” as most of our smartphones work with the Android operating system (OS). With the advancement of technology, the android platform has opened a lot of possibilities in the work of smartphones, but it might be a caution for you. Do you know what exactly Rooting means? Don’t worry; we are here to assist you thoroughly.
Rooting your android phone is full of risks if you don’t do it in the right way. It might void the mobile phone’s warranty or change the overall working. This ultimate guide is all about how to root android phones through the easy steps. Rooting a phone takes no more than a few minutes, and it’s the best way to utilize the android phone to its true potential. Before proceeding to the rooting methods, let’s begin with some important concepts that you need to know about. As you can download apk from google play, but Before moving down you must check how to install apk files on iphone without jailbreak.
Rooting An Android Phone Means?
In simple words, rooting an android phone means to change the functionalities and sub-systems. You are restricted from getting access to some of the functionalities. However, you can access and customize anything, files, and sub-system after rooting the android phone. In other terms, you can check all the files that the mobile’s manufacturer or carrier has applied to your phone.
If you plan to alter the sub-system, rooting is the best method. Nevertheless, don’t forget to take the backup of the files and software to prevent any problems.
Why Do You Need To Root Your Android?
You will notice that some devices do not allow rooting, and it becomes harder to root those android phones. Going back some years, you can easily root the android devices, and it’s less common nowadays. Rooting a device opens the exploited holes, and you are responsible for any security damage on a rooted phone.
Besides all, there are some benefits of rooting the android phone. You can disable or enable settings that your phone does not allow. Similarly, you can access the additional features, flash custom ROMs, and set the performance as you want. It is not compulsory to root your android phone. If you want to take charge of your phone as you like, rooting is necessary.
Prepare Your Android Phone For Rooting
There are several ways to root your android phones, such as using apps, PC, and more. Some software are reliable, and others can harm your phone. It’s always better to research first before rooting the device.
Nevertheless, make your phone ready before rooting. Take the backup of everything before you start. Don’t forget to check the current ROM, and the phone must have 100% charging. After that, it’s also compulsory to activate OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging. Likewise, enable the Developer Mode. Otherwise, follow the settings mentioned below:
- Go to the phone’s settings and scroll down to About Phone. Click the option and note down the Build Number and some other Software Information.
- Click on the Build Number several times, and you will see the Developer Option on the screen. To enable this, confirm the security passcode.
- Now, click on the developer button to see the developer option.
- Don’t forget to check the USB Debugging.
- Also, check the OEM Unlocking (Some devices do not show this option).
It’s always compulsory to check the ranking of websites. Otherwise, you will not be able to confirm this operation. We are here to assist you thoroughly about this task, but you can do it properly if you want.
How To Root An Android Phone Using Different Apps
Rooting a device is a piece of cake if you do it properly. Here we have tested several apps and shortlisted some authentic apps to root your android phone. Check out the details on how you can root your phone using these apps.
Dr. Fone – Root
It is one of the best rooting apps and the easiest solution to the rooting of android phones. You can easily get it on your android phone or tablet, having the minimum android version of 2.1. Moreover, you can unroot it anytime you want. The procedure is:
- Get the Dr.Fone – Root app on your laptop/PC.
- Connect the android phone with the PC.
- Open the app and click on the “Start” button.
- It will first detect your device and click on “Root Now” after that.
- Please “Confirm” if the option asks.
- Remember that your device will restart several times while rooting.
- When it’s done, it will be shown on the screen that “Phone Rooted”.
Please follow the guidelines below to root your phone with the Framaroot app.
- First, download and install this app on your laptop/PC as it’s free.
- After installation, open it and click on “Root”.
- The attached phone will start rooting automatically.
- After completion, you will see a message about “Phone Rooted”.
It’s also one of the popular apps used for rooting your android phone. Let’s begin!
- First, install the Root Master app.
- Attach the android phone and click the “Start” button.
- The app will show you notifications about compatibility. If your device is compatible, it will start rooting your phone.
- Once done, it will show “Success” on the screen.
- Don’t forget to restart the phone before using it.
How To Root Android Phone Without Using a Computer
Nowadays, you can also root your android device without attaching it to the computer. We have brought a few options for you in the following:
SuperSU Pro Root
SuperSU Pro Root is the best app to root the android device without using a laptop. The prominent thing is that this app gives you notifications about everything. With it, you can root your android phone permanently or temporarily. It’s a system app and does not slow down a mobile’s CPU, RAM, or ROM.
The rooting is simple, just install the app, click the “Root Now” button and wait. It will take a few minutes, and you will see the notification that your device has been rooted successfully.
To sum up, it’s all about rooting your android device. We have shared several methods with you. If one method does not work, check the other method and so on. We believe any of the methods mentioned above will work for your android phone. We hope you will find our efforts helpful.
Enjoy Rooting Android Device!